- Ensuring airports and airspace's air navigation security
- Planning, exploiting, maintening and developing civil airports
- Passengers boarding, landing, transit and land routing. As well as goods air-mail and services respongding to end-users and general public needs
- Establishing contacts with international organizations and airports, in order to meet air traffic requirements
- Training staff in air aviation professions
OBLIGATIONS AND CHALLENGES
- Complying with international security and safety standards
- Ensuring quality services to companies and passengers according to international standards
- Developing Aviation sector (infrastructures, equipment and skills) in order to meet air carriage and technological evolution growth requirements
- Adapting to air navigation new systems
- Integrating European air space
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT WITHIN THE STRATEGIC LINE FRAMEWORK
This new status objective is to move from a temporary document to a definitive one adapted to new labor law and encompassing all decisions consisting of ONDA’s human resources management rules.
This document should constitute a legal reference support to all discussions or negotiations with various ONDA’s social partners.
Since 2004, recruitment policy within ONDA has been oriented towards higher variety of profiles and improvement of minimum required levels.
This policy’s objective is the managerial staff level improvement and necessary skills acquisition for the strategic plan 2004-2007 ambitious programs success.
By acquiring human resources management software package (HR Access), ONDA has outlined four main objectives :
1. Improving resource management productivity output as well as quality service offered to other entities.
2. Preparing a unique database ensuring a trustworthy and rapid data exploitation (Statements, Statistics, etc.).
3. Encouraging information sharing and transparency.
4. Automating repeated tasks - anomalies source - in order to save time for tasks requiring reflection and analysis.
Professions and skills referencial
Further to the Law Framework defining quantitatively the workforce, professions and skills referencial it is a significant tool in the projected employment planning.
This referential, a basic element for human resources management software package operation, can be exploited for several purposes :
- Determining exact employment and skills needs, necessary to different ONDA’s department's good functioning
- Constituting an assessment tool for measuring available short and long term targeted resources gap
- Supporting training and recruiting program''s decision-making
CAREER DEVELOPMENT NEW VISION
ONDA’s tentative status does neither foresee a career development system by profession nor has a clear definition of these professions.
For these reasons and considering the insignificant contribution to rungs advancements and complexities linked to quota systems for scales advancement, the only possibility for a significant status improvement is appointment to an executive position (head of section, service, etc.).
Therefore, actions are presently oriented towards specific models of career development.
The objective is to offer to same class profession salaried employees (engineers, administrators, technicians, etc.) advancement opportunities mainly related to their personal skills development.