Code of Ethics
WE, ONDA’S WOMEN AND MEN, ARE BOUND TO RESPECT AND PROMOTE, INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, THE FOLLOWING VALUES :
1. Respect of Law and Human Dignity :
Respect for the Law :
- Complying with laws and regulations governing our activity.
- Respecting social and fiscal legislations and competition rules.
- Implementing entire legal provisions related to safety and health protection in work places.
Respect for Human Dignity :
- Respecting human dignity and make it a basic principle applied to everyday’s life and governing all companies’ relations.
- Rejecting any discriminating ideas or practices based on sex, handicap, political opinions, trade-union activities or social origin.
- Banishing any behavior or attitude likely to create hostile work environment and any moral or sexual pressure, pursuit or persecution.
- Using hierarchical authority in strictly professional purposes and exercise it in moderation and good judgment leading to no abuse and no harassment.
2. Professionalism :
- Possessing high self expectations when it comes to entrusted work completion quality.
- Being concerned with exact, fast and complete report on entrusted missions.
- Assisting co-workers in developing their skills and potential by means of adapted in-service training.
- Respecting our proficiency field and professional responsibility without hindering our initiative spirit.
- Refraining oneself from any information withholding, volunteer indiscretion, belittlement, refusal to collaborate, ...
3. Team spirit and human valuation :
They guarantee efficiency and motivation and generate enthusiasm and dynamism.
Because we are convinced that efforts are more productive when they are collective and that division is performance’s enemy, we look after :
- Making team spirit a management value to which all staff are deeply attached.
- Supporting, while performing our duties, management types allowing broad participation of all the actors in order to give meaning to each one’s work.
- Sharing with our co-workers and colleagues acquired skills and knowledge, both within and outside the company.
- Favoring attentive listening to co-workers concerns and establishing positive and responsible labor-management dialog.
- Making collective interest best personal satisfaction leverage.
- Recruiting and managing careers according to merit and equal opportunity criteria based on skills, company needs and applicants own qualities.
- Assessing co-workers at annual interviews, during which their objectives are laid down, performance evaluated and career development considered.
- Valuing ONDA’s women and men by guaranteeing success conditions and recognizing obtained results.
- Practicing discretion to our colleagues’ private lives.
4. Integrity and Loyalty :
Conscious that our company is in multiple interests crossing, we believe that businesses management integrity is a daily behavior and duty :
- Complying, in all circumstances, with current laws and regulations.
- Respecting business commitments no matter their shape and form.
- Complying, in all business relations, with righteousness most loyal practices, honesty and transparency.
- Preventing all corruption means.
- Never act in a way which puts ONDA’s reputation in question or arouses doubt about its ethics.
- Keeping all kind of information confidential which, if disclosed or prematurely reveled would likely undermine ONDA’s interests.
- Seeing that necessary information for good work execution is circulating normally within and outside the company and permanently ensuring its accuracy
5. Opening up Spirit and Communication Culture :
Opening up is one of our key values and for this, we are committed :
- To promoting our company’s image and its action in foreign countries.
- To respecting current proficiency fields and procedures for any communication action towards foreign countries.
- To following same ways for all publications, conferences or other public interventions of the staff.
- To Knowing that the right to reply, in the event of deceitful or slanderous information diffused by press media, is used by Chief executive officer or an appointed person, by him, for that purpose.
6. Our company’s heritage protection :
- Using company’s assets for professional purposes only.
- Fighting water, electricity and telephone wasting by rationalized consumption, as well as all provided goods needed for work.
- Looking after premises cleanliness and preventing any professional environment degradation.
7. Environmental protection :
Responsible towards our contemporaries and future generations, for our activities impact on any natural or human environment. We consider environmental protection a major criterion in our economic choices :
- Putting into practice commitments taken in our Sustainable Development Charter.
- Acting in a transparent way and behaving as a company which is responsible, citizen, sparing natural resources and limiting its impacts on environment.
- Developing renewable energies.
- Promoting environmental international standards protection.